Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI Hate Walt! is the inspirational story of Mary Lou Stots, a young woman who works for Walt Pederson. Walt is a modern-day Scrooge who has little respect for women in general and ne for her. Even though she is the top salesperson in his business, Walt mocks her and humiliates her any way he can. When Walt dies in a tragic accident, it seems an answer to her prayers. Meanwhile, Mary Lou's boyfriend, Bobby Porter, takes her down a road of confusion and frustration. Mary Lou watches romance blossom with people all around her, while Bobby becomes distant. Jealousy, disappointment, and guilt increase her dissatisfaction with life. Mary Lou returns to God and finds a new church and mentor. She faces her shortcomings and starts to grow spiritually. Will the strength of her newfound faith overcome her hate and anger? As more questions surrounding Walt's death surface, Mary Lou's faith and ability to forgive is put to the test. Will Mary Lou ever find happiness and true love?
- Author(s)Vicki Andree
- PublisherAventine Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAventine Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.