All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a cathartic journey from yoga-hate to yoga-love, I Hate Yoga explores why yoga has become so controversial in Western society, all the while growing in popularity. Social media, religion, a bad boy guru, yoga competitions and other unlikely bedmates are humorously and conscientiously exposed in this thoughtful look at the world of yoga today. You ll find yourself shocked, tickled, and perhaps even transformed as author Paul McQuillan takes you through a maze of dissent and praise ultimately enabling you to arrive at your own surprising and unlikely conclusion. You ll want to put this book down, but only to go to yoga and begin your own love/hate relationship.
- Author BiographyPaul McQuillan is the owner and director of BeHot Yoga Toronto, a thriving yoga studio in downtown Toronto. A yoga teacher for nine years and a professional singer and actor for thirty, Paul has performed on stages in over sixty cities across North America, including on Broadway, and appeared in the documentary Planet Yoga. His controversial but popular article in Canada s national newspaper, The Globe and Mail, is the inspiration for I Hate Yoga.
- Author(s)Paul McQuillan
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byPattie Lovett-Reid
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.