All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and updated edition of the bestselling guide to understanding borderline personality disorder. After more than two decades as the essential guide to Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), this new edition w reflects the most up- to-date research that has opened doors to the neurobiological, genetic, and developmental roots of the disorder as well as connections between BPD and substance abuse, sexual abuse, Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome, ADHD, and eating disorders. Both pharmacological and psychotherapeutic advancements point to real hope for success in the treatment and understanding of BPD. This expanded and revised edition remains as accessible and useful as its predecessor and will reestablish this book as the go-to source for those diagsed with BPD, their family, friends, and colleagues, as well as professionals and students in the field.
- Author(s)Hal Straus,Jerold J Kreisman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Content Notefigures
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- angliwes07 Jan, 2015by
A fantastic resource.
I am a mental health worker and this book has given me further insigh into those that are diagnosed with BPD. The book is very well written and easy to understand.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.