Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.98+ AU $1.30 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
About this product
- DescriptionOne day, a little boy got really sick and was rushed to the emergency room. When he found out it was leukemia, he didn't really kw what to do. But he knew he wanted to get all better so he could eat pizza again. In I Have Cancer, read about the inspiring strength of a little boy.
- Author(s)Joan Sam
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.