All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn age appropriate story that navigates the concept of having a Mom's house and a Dad's house. This book takes the negative emotion out of the equation and assures the reader that living in two homes does t make them an outcast. The story emphasizes that a child with two homes is loved by both Mom and Dad matter what, and that love is what makes each family special.
- Author(s)Colleen Lemaire
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marina Saumell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.