All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the age of two, most children have had at least one ear infection. This book explains the causes, symptoms, and treatments of this common childhood sickness in easy-to-grasp, at-level text. Readers will learn about different types of ear infections and simple things they can do to lower their chances of getting an ear infection.
- Author(s)Gillian Gosman
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGet Well Soon!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.