All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionListening and talking songs for under-fives The new Earlybirds series showcases twelve of the liveliest, most engaging listening and talking songs for young children. Each pack contains a CD, full lyrics and teaching activity plans. I hear the band focuses on classic listening and talking songs for the early years age group but uses them in an original way. All activities can be taught inside the classroom, outside or at home. No music reading is required to enjoy this resource.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEarlybirds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Weight90 g
- Width248 mm
- Height305 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Skinner
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.