All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy 1825 Byron was a mighty hero among Russians. It was the particular achievement of Ivan Kozlov (1779-1840) to introduce to Russians of Pushkin's generation t -Byron the Promethean ... chained to a cliff, tormented by the vulture- (as in Belinskij's fanciful conceit), r Byron the Romantic martyr, but Byron the poet.
- Author(s)Glynn R.V. Barratt
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1972
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight160 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.