All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNo other reference series gets to the heart of the Old Testament as efficiently as the Holman Old Testament Commentary. When a reader's time allows, the series offers a detailed interpretation based on the popular New International Version text. When time is short, it delivers an essential understanding of the Old Testament with unsurpassed clarity and convenience. 1,2 Samuel is the final volume in the 32-book Old and New Testament series and insightfully magnifies the grace of God that is greater than all our sin through the story of David who, despite his failings, would become a man after God's own heart and the model for all future kings.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Andrews is director of the Morton-Seats Institute of Archaeology and Anthropology and professor of Old Testament, Hebrew, and Archaeology at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, Missouri. He holds degrees from Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion (D.Phil., M.Phil.), Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Th.M.), Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div.), and Carson-Newman College (B.A.).Robert D. Bergen is professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Hannibal LaGrange College in Hannibal, Missouri. He earned his B.A. from Hardin-Simmons University and his M.Div. and Ph.D. from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Robert D Bergen,Stephen J Andrews
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleHolman Old Testament Commentary
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight703 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMax Anders
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.