All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther IRRESISTIBLE (Baltimore Sun) vel from #1 New York Times bestselling author Sue GraftonI IS FOR IF . . .Five years ago David Barney was acquitted of the murder of his rich wife, Isabelle. Now, Isabelle's ex-husband, Ken Voigt who is suing Barney for her estate is claiming the jury made a fatal mistake...I IS FOR INDICTMENT . . . Enter P.I. Kinsey Millhone, who takes the Barney case over from a former colleague and comes up with more questions than answers. Why are Mr. Barney's witnesses denying ever having spoken to him? Why did Isabelle have so many enemies including but t limited to her best friend, Voight's second wife, and her own twin sister? I IS FOR INNOCENTBut the most troubling question of all is: Why is it that everything David Barney has to say about his beloved Isabelle still checks out? Now it's up to Kinsey to figure out who's getting away with murder . . . .before she courts her own.TheNew York Times #1 bestselling series reissued for a whole new generation of readers!
- Author BiographySue Grafton entered the mystery field in 1982 with the publication of 'A' Is for Alibi, which introduced female hard-boiled private investigator, Kinsey Millhone, operating out of the fictional town of Santa Teresa, (aka Santa Barbara) California. 'B' is for Burglar followed in 1985 and the series, now referred to as 'the alphabet' mysteries, is still going strong. In addition to her books, she s published several Kinsey Millhone short stories, and with her husband, Steven Humphrey, has written numerous movies for television, including A Killer in the Family (starring Robert Mitchum), Love on the Run (starring Alec Baldwin and Stephanie Zimbalist) and two Agatha Christie adaptations, Sparkling Cyanide and Caribbean Mystery, which starred Helen Hayes. Grafton is published in 28 countries and 26 languages. She loves cats, gardens, and good cuisine. Sue has a home in Montecito, California, and another in Louisville, the city in which she was born and raised.
- Author(s)Sue Grafton
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKinsey Millhone Mysteries (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarc Resnick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.