All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'We make it clear in our literature that we are looking for extraordinary couples - progressive people who are open to radical ways of doing things.' Jo and Alex are the perfect professional couple - the ideal modern family. But at the centre of their comfortable lives a void has opened and Jo is desperate to find a solution. Her urthodox search leads her to Gloria. Can Gloria help? Or is that t her aim at all?
- Author BiographyColette Kane was writer-on-attachment 2011-12 at the Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse Theatres. Her previous plays include Belong; Ways to Look At Fish; and Hatch. Some of her short plays have been performed at the Soho Theatre (2012), Roundhouse (2010), and she has had readings at the Liverpool Playhouse, Millennium Centre, and Globe theatre. In 2008, she was part of Paines Plough's Future Perfect seasonand she has also been involved in the National Theatre's Playwriting Project.
- Author(s)Colette Kane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.