All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most positive take on work and family I've read in a long time New York Times Do you struggle to balance the demands of a successful career with quality time with family and friends, your hobbies, and even a decent night's sleep? In I Kw How She Does It, time management expert and bestselling author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast Laura Vanderkam reveals the surprising strategies you can use to spend more time on the things you enjoy. By following her advice, you will be able to work less, sleep more, enjoy date nights, go to the gym and socialise. Based on hour-by-hour time logs from 1,001 days in the lives of real women, Vanderkam proves that you don't have to give up on the things you really want. I Kw How She Does It offers specific strategies proven to help you build a life that works, one hour at a time.
- Author BiographyLAURA VANDERKAM is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, All The Money In The World, 168 Hours, and Grindhopping. She is a frequent contributor to Fast Company's website, and a member of USA Today's Board of Contributors. Her work has also appeared in The Wall Street Journal, City Journal, Scientific American, Reader's Digest, Prevention, and other publications. She lives with her husband and three children outside Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Laura Vanderkam
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.