All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to what dyslexia is, how it affects people, and what they can do to be a good friend to someone living with dyslexia.
- Author(s)Sue Barraclough
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Understanding Health Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.