Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionI Kw You by Heart takes an extended family through the death of its matriarch and then through the formalities of the mourning period. Readers, doubt, kw from experience, that mourning period for anyone, or any family is like any other. All members of the Fielding family have unfinished business, hidden scandals, fearful secrets that create unwitting behavior. Each character provides harsh, but horribly true information, revealed for the first time. In I Kw You by Heart, all of these elements float about uncontrolled, and the family runs amok. The characters in I Kw You by Heart, expect their reasonably responsible family members to behave in traditional ways, but the truth is, the Fielding family faces this crisis in the most irrational ways possible. From moments before the funeral, until after the formal grieving process is over, they begrudge, punish and some even learn to love again, over time.
- Author BiographyLinda Spear is an author and a journalist with 30 years of communications experience. She is a veteran journalist for The New York Times where she reported primarily on evolving health and human interest issues that affect our culture. Spear served as Manager of Corporate Communications Ciba-Geigy Corporation (now known as Novartis), where she was responsible for communication tools for the USA's corporate headquarters, as well as the company's national and international audience. Prior to her stint at Ciba, she served as media spokesperson for Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, Tarrytown, NY, in routine and crisis situations At the same time, she produced and hosted a weekly talk show, entitled, Let's Talk Health for Westchester-based radio station, WFAS/AM, White Plains, NY. She is also the co-author of Kids and Sports, written with Eric Small, M.D., and several other ghosted books with doctors. She resides in Dobbs Ferry, NY.
- Author(s)Linda M Spear
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.