All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of a family caring for a mother in home hospice.
- Author BiographyMr. Shutt is a student at Portland State University in pursuit of a Masters Degree after already completeing 40 years of work as a welder and business owner of an environmental company. He began as a child laborer after his fathers' disability at 13 years old. Determined to achieve scholastically he has retired at 55 and is now nearing his goal. His dear mother Jetje who has been declining for a year was finally sent home from the hospital to die. Under the supervision of Hospice his four sisters and himself cared for a child survivor of the Holocaust, to her end. What was to be a 3-5 day life expectancy lasted 7 weeks. In those weeks 5 siblings shared the experiences only a dying person could give.
- Author(s)MR Peter J Shutt
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.