All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun photo tour through a Nicaraguan village with a focus on enjoying all of the colors. Simple, repetitive text supports beginning reader, while vivid photos keep them engaged.
- Author(s)Kristina Mundera
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.