All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, an advocate of all things local, takes this chance to disseminate for an environment more favorable to the development of local cultures. He uses comparative aesthetics and the work of several contemporary philosophers and sociologists to make sense of the latest developments of arts in Hong Kong. This book also explores how different cultures communicate in this former colony.
- Author BiographyFRANK VIGNERON is associate professor in the Department of Fine Arts at The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Frank Vigneron
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.