All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCALLING LOST AND FOUND -- HAVE YOU SEEN MY BRAIN? Some kids lose their homework. Some kids lose their math book, or their sneakers, or their lunch. Pleskit Meem, first alien kid to go to school on Earth, has a bigger problem: He's lost his grandfather's brain! Of course, that's t Pleskit's only problem. He's feuding with his best friend Tim. Someone is leaking stories about him to a sleazy supermarket tabloid. And sixth grade is turning out to be a bigger challenge than interplanetary navigation. But if Pleskit can't find that missing brain, ne of those other problems will matter, because his life won't be worth a plug skeelrag!
- Author(s)Bruce Coville
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Sansekers,Tony Sansevero
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.