All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionReggie Miller on the New York Knicks:
I'm telling you right w, I hate the Knicks. Absolutely hate those kids....Face it: The Knicks are dirty players. Let me take the back. They're t dirty players, but when things aren't going New York's way, they're going to do whatever it takes to win. And if that means hurting someone, then they'll do it. I'm t going to say that's dirty, but sometimes they take it to the extreme.
On the mental side of the game:
Everybody in the NBA kws how to play basketball or else they wouldn't be there. But what separates the good players from the great players is their mental capacity, t only to overcome their opponent, but to get through the tough spots...I always feel mentally stronger than any opponent I step on the same floor with. He might have more talent than I do, but I don't think anybody is mentally stronger than me. I'll match wills with anybody.
On determination: On Cheryl Miller: Cheryl, I got 39.
Reggie, that's great.
Yeah, so how'd you do?
Uh, I got 105.
Thing was, Cheryl didn't say it to be mean, But, damn, 105 points in one game? But I got my revenge a few years later...
We got out to the court and shesaid, Your ball. I told her she could have it first. So she kind of crouched down, made her usual strong first move, got right past me and put up the shot.Cheryl paused for a moment and then said, in a real serious tone, We're going to play Hors
- Author(s)Reggie Miller
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/12/1995
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword bySpike Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)