All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis endearing book explores father and child relationships between animals, ranging from mischievous monkeys to loud lions. There are so many reasons to love our Dad - he protects us, plays with us and makes us happy. Animals feel the same way. I Love Dad perfectly captures these moments and features fascinating animal facts too. This title offers the chance for parents and children to explore the subject of human interaction using the loveable animals as examples. The new I Love titles are: Mum: 978-1-78493-143-8 Dad: 978-1-78493-144-5
- Author BiographyCAMILLA DE LE BEDOYERE was a teacher for 10 years before she became a full-time non-fiction author. She studied Zoology and Geology at Bristol University, and has subsequently written or edited more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which aim to explain and explore the natural world and our relationship with it Camilla is a specialist literacy teacher at a London high school, developing reading skills and encouraging a love of learning through books.
- Author(s)Camilla de le Bedoyere
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.