All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cute little disaur has a wonderful day playing, cycling and cooking with his Dad. They make card houses, tell stories and go for walks in the park. And at night, snuggled up in bed, the little disaur is excited to think about all the things he will do with his dad tomorrow. Affectionate, funny and joyful - the perfect book for little ones and their dads to share.
- Author BiographyJUDI ABBOT was born in Italy but now lives in London. She studied Illustration at art school in Milan. She usually works with acrylics, collage and colour pencils. As well as illustrating, she plans and organises creative workshops for children. JOANNA WALSH is a witty, inventive and highly individual picture book writer and illustrator, as well as an accomplished graphic designer. A graduate of Central St Martin's Illustration course, her work includes commissions from the Guardian, Elle Decoration, the Sunday Times and the New York Times. She has written several picture books, including The Biggest Kiss for Simon and Schuster.
- Author(s)Joanna Walsh
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judi Abbot
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.10
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.46
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.80
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $10.08Trending at AU $11.27
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.