All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSweet simplicity and beguiling artwork combine in books any grandma orgrandpa will love. A perfect surprise for Mother s or Father s Day! What s t to love? When a small child visits with Grandma, she has the best time eating pretend breakfast in bed, doing headstands in yoga, and exploring the flowers in the garden. And when a little one is with Grandpa, he has lots of adventures: learning to make a grass whistle, burying treasures in the sand, and making up stories together. With fresh colors, delicate patterns, and delightful characters, these Super Sturdy Picture Books by Lizi Boyd capture the simple moments shared and treasured by grandparent and grandchild.
- Author BiographyLizi Boyd has written and illustrated many books for children. Among them are I LOVE MOMMY and I LOVE DADDY, which she calls simple little books about love, thought, nurturing, and care between a parent and child. She lives in Norwich, Vermont.
- Author(s)Lizi Boyd
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSuper Sturdy Picture Books
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lizi Boyd
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.