All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA peck, a smooch, a kiss - all are great to give. I Love Kisses features fun facts and adorable photographs. It's time to give a kiss and feel the love. This endearing book looks at kisses between animals, ranging from cute cheetahs to delightful dolphins, from kisses for comfort to kisses that show love. Super cute photographs and easy-to-read text make this perfect for young readers. Offers the chance for parents and children to share some kisses, and explore the subject of human interaction using the lovable animals as examples.
- Author BiographyCamilla de la Bedoyere studied Zoology at Bristol University. She has written more than 250 books for children and is a popular QEB author. Her books cover a wide range of subjects, from science and natural history to geography. She lives in London, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Camilla De La Bedoyere
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleI Love
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width226 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.