All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCuddle up at bedtime with this funny and comforting debut picture book from internationally bestselling author Paullina Simons. A mother celebrates everything her toddler can do, throughout her daily routine in this warm and comforting picture book. And from the fun (and chaos) of getting dressed and feeding, to snuggling up for a bedtime story, there are certainly a lot of very special moments! Full of cuddles and unconditional love, with plenty of visual humour, this celebration of toddlerhood is perfect for parent and child to share.
- Author BiographyPaullina Simons was born in Leningrad in 1963. As a child she emigrated to Queens, New York, and attended colleges in Long Island. Then she moved to England and attended Essex University, before returning to America. She lives in New York with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Paullina Simons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width265 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cassia Thomas
- Interest AgeFrom 1 To 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $49.90
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $17.06Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $12.68Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.