All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the team behind the ever popular I Love My Mummy and I Love My Daddy comes a book to delight anyone who either owns, or wants to own, a pet. When a new puppy joins the family, this cute little bundle of joy brings both fun and new responsibilities! The excitement of this big event is explored with warmth and wit by Giles Andreae, the author of international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance (from walks in the park, to chewed shoelaces!). Pitch-perfect rhyme and bold friendly art make this book great to share with even the youngest child. Praise for I Love My Daddy: 'Simple but touching tribute to the role a dad plays in life' - Daily Mail Praise for I Love My Mummy (winner of the Booktrust Early Years Award): 'A joyful read for you and your baby' - Junior
- Author BiographyGiles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four children by the river in Oxfordshire. Emma Dodd was brought up in Guildford, Surrey, in a family of artists. As a child she loved the work of Peter Firmin, John Burningham and Gerald Rose and from as far back as she can remember she wanted to be an illustrator. Emma studied Graphic Design and Illustration at Central Saint Martin's School of Art and has worked in advertising, editorial and book illustration. The I Love You range has sold over 500,000 copies and I Love My Mummy won the Bookstart Early Years Award. Emma lives in Surrey with her husband and two children and their terrier-cross, Buzz, who keeps her fit and provides inspiration. The family like to spend any spare time in North Cornwall, surfing and walking in all weathers.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight222 g
- Width104 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Dodd
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.