All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to help frustrated and overwhelmed parents add tools to their parenting toolbox. Parents will learn strategies how they can change their teenagers behavior, thus having fewer conflicts, reduced stress, and a calmer household. The book is all about the parents changing how they parent.
- Author BiographyGlenn Krause is a high school guidance counselor, board-certified with an MA Counseling. He has worked with teenagers and parents of teenagers for more than twenty-five years, and he also specializes in working with adults and teenagers who have frustration and anger issues.
- Author(s)Glenn Krause
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.