All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like sporting velty sweaters, dipping everything in ranch dressing, smothering your home with sunflowers and white wicker, and eating top-tch dinners at Cracker Barrel, then you might be a White Midwesterner (or at the very least you should move to the Midwest as soon as possible). Chock full of things that White Midwesterners love the most, I Love Ranch Dressing reveals the quirky tastes and characteristics of our favorite heartland residents. With good-natured fun and plenty of hilarious authentic photos, this real-life encyclopedia of White Midwesterners will have you srting with laughter whether you live in the Midwest or t!
- Author BiographyC. L. Freie was born and raised in Columbia, Missouri, by two very sweet Iowa natives. Despite their best efforts, she became a lawyer and, more tragically, now a comedy writer. She lives in the Kansas City metro area.
- Author(s)C L Freie
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width169 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.