All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku is fun, mind-boggling, and relaxing - all at once. As soon as you finish your first sudoku puzzle, you'll be raring to start ather! Solving a sudoku puzzle demands mathematical skills. All you need is a pencil and a love of game-playing. There's just one basic rule: Fill in the empty boxes in the nine-by-nine grid so that every row, column, and three-by-three square contains the numbers I through 9, without repeating. Simple eugh, right? You'll be a pro in time with this collection of 150 sudoku puzzles, presented by Puzzlemaster Will Shortz. If you - like millions of other Britons - are already hooked on the game, Will Shortz Presents I Love Sudoku is sure to provide further hours of challenging fun. There are 100 easy-to-hard puzzles, perfect for any solver, along with an introduction from the puzzlemaster, Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.