All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's author Susan Akass perfectly sums up how much we all appreciate our grandfathers, with each page giving an example of the ways that they are truly special - from giving cuddles and telling lots of stories to babysitting and taking their grandchildren on days out. 'You tell brilliant bedtime stories when I come to stay', 'You give me a cuddle when I'm feeling sad', 'We go to the park and feed the ducks together'. At the back of the book, there is also a lined page that children can fill in to add their own personal reasons why they love their grandpa. With delightful illustrations by contemporary artist Hannah George, this heart-warming book is a beautiful gift that will be treasured by any grandparent.
- Author BiographySusan Akass is the author of many popular reading scheme books, children's picture books and adult short stories. She is also a full-time primary school teacher. She has two children, now grown up, and lives with her husband. She is also the author of I Love You Mum and I Love You Dad. The author is based in Bath.
- Author(s)Susan Akass
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note35 col artworks
- Weight208 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.