All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicasso Lane is twelve years old when her father, Oliver, is murdered at their summer beach house in North Carolina. Her mother, Diana, is the primary suspect . . . at least until the police discover his second wife, Jewels, and his third, Bert. The new widows say they have never met--but Picasso kws otherwise. She remembers the late-night visits, the hushed phone calls, and the whispered planning. Soon, however, it becomes clear that the perfect murder was t so perfect after all. Each woman pleads incence, claiming thatshe backed out of the plan at the last second. And as Picasso sorts through the lies and half-truths, I Love You More speeds toward an ending that one will see coming.
- Author BiographyJennifer Murphy received her master of fine arts in creative writing from the University of Washington. She is the recipient of the 2013 Loren D. Milliman Scholarship for creative writing and was a general contributor at the Bread Loaf Writers Conference from 2008 through 2012. She has lived and studied in North Carolina, Colorado, and Michigan, and she now resides in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Jennifer Murphy
- PublisherAnchor Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Books
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.