All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWith a simple and touching rhyming story and vibrant illustrations, I Love You More is a timeless, interactive storybook perfect for bedtime reading. As the sun begins to set in the forest, all the animals hurry home to tuck in their little ones. Lift-the-flaps on every spread show how each animal parent says good night to their babies. Parents can snuggle up with their little ones and share this sweet story to remind them how much they are loved.
- Author BiographyMegan Roth has edited and written a variety of content from award-winning apps and interactive products to children's board books and chapter books. Originally from Pennsylvania, where she earned her degree in literature, film, and women's studies from the University of Pittsburgh, Megan has spent the last few years on the West Coast enjoying the sunshine, the sand, and the mountains. Kay Vincent has an MA in Printed Textiles from The Royal College of Art, London. Now a print designer, screen printer, and junk shop rummager, she enjoys looking every where to find clues to inspire her next design. This is her first children s novelty book with Silver Dolphin Books. She lives in South East London with her partner and their new baby boy.
- Author(s)Megan Roth
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kay Vincent
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Sewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.