All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.08
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.87Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $7.70Trending at AU $10.63
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.57
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionI love you wild, I love you loud. I shout it out and I feel proud. I love you night, I love you day. In every moment come what may. The pages in this fabulously warm and reassuring picture book are bursting with exuberance, warmth and humour. A celebration of love - it's the perfect present to give to the one you love, and offers a heartfelt and affirming message of unconditional love that is pitched just right for little ones. This is a picture book that will be read again and again, and treasured for years to come.
- Author BiographySmriti Prasadam-Halls is a former children's books editor who has written several picture books and novelty books including Elephant Pants (Orchard). She lives in London with her husband and three sons. I Love You Night and Day is her first picture book for Bloomsbury. www.smriti.co.uk Alison Brown studied Fine Art at Liverpool and then became a graphic designer. She has been illustrating for the past three years. Alison was brought up in Bangor, Northern Ireland but she now lives in Leeds.
- Author(s)Smriti Prasadam-Halls
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width245 mm
- Height274 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Brown
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.