All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRev. Rick Meyer contends that when children do t kw they are deeply loved and cherished, persistent emotional deficits often result. The boys and men profiled in I Love You, Son reflect the struggles of adolescent boys and adult males as they face their own emotional deficits in relation to God, self, and others.
- Author BiographyThe Rev. Dr. Rick Meyer is a Lutheran pastor and pastoral counselor with Lutheran Counseling Services in Dallas. He specialises in working with adolescent boys and adult males. Rev. Meyer is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Rick Meyer
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Out-of-print date28/02/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width162 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.