Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionRev. Rick Meyer contends that when children do t kw they are deeply loved and cherished, persistent emotional deficits often result. The boys and men profiled in I Love You, Son reflect the struggles of adolescent boys and adult males as they face their own emotional deficits in relation to God, self, and others.
- Author BiographyThe Rev. Dr. Rick Meyer is a Lutheran pastor and pastoral counselor with Lutheran Counseling Services in Dallas. He specialises in working with adolescent boys and adult males. Rev. Meyer is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Rick Meyer
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Out-of-print date28/02/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width162 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.