All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vividly illustrated bedtime story that shows how the unconditional love of a mother can be tested through the relentless questions of her little boy. But Mama, but Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face? Mothers love their children and this unconditional love is truly tested in I Love You, Stinky Face. Lisa McCourt and Cyd Moore beautifully weave a reassuring tale of the love and affection of a parent. The imaginative son turns himself into a meat-eating disaur, a swamp creature and much, much more before being satisfied with the fact that matter how stinky he is or how slimy of a creature he could possibly be, he is loved and thing will change that.
- Author BiographyAward-wining author Lisa McCourt has written over thirty books for children, including the Stinky Face books. She lives with her family in Boca Raton, Florida. Cyd Moore has illustrated many books for children, including the Stinky Face series. She lives in Michigan with her family. Visit her at www.cydmoore.com.
- Author(s)Lisa McCourt
- PublisherScholastic US
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date15/10/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Reading Age4-8
Most relevant reviews
- fab40nola31 Jan, 2017by
Great children's book
My daughter is now an adult and this book is a favourite as it reminds her that she is loved. No matter what.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.