All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIf a woman wants out of a love gone wrong, she gets a divorce. But t Cassie. She needs an exorcism. When filmmaker Cassie Van Deene takes the Sundance Film Festival by storm, it looks like the young, director has a huge film career ahead of her. Then her fantasy lover - a handsome man on a white stallion - quite literally rides into her life! Mitchel Thantos, a man of shadowy means and with three mysterious brothers, sweeps her off her feet in a whirlwind romance, marries her, and takes her on a honeymoon to a tropical island made just for two... And that's when everything in her happy-ever-after ending of a life that Cinderella would have pawned off a glass slipper for starts going straight to hell. Cassie wakes to find Mitchel gone. She hears strange, animal sounds, followed by the tread of something wide and heavy outside the bedroom door. Her husband returns, acting as if thing has happened. Night after night, the same pattern repeats itself. To her horror, everywhere they travel mysterious outbreaks of disease follow. Desperate to find out the truth, Cassie puts a security camera on their porch to catch Mitchel's comings and goings...only to see her husband wink into of existence like a demon, a hellish thing of fangs and robes, riding atop his magical steed. Cassie learns to her horror that the Thantos brothers are the Four Horsemen, the pararmal creatures whose work will bring about the Apocalypse! The eldest, the brash Raphael, is War. The sinister Uri, Famine. The handsome, deceiving lover she has in Mitchel is Pestilence. And the shy, sensitive 'kid brother' is ne other than the Grim Reaper himself! But Mitchel refuses to let Cassie divorce him, sending her on the run! Along the way, Cassie opens a Pandora's Box of pararmal wonders and fantasy as she discovers that many of history's mythological monsters are alive and well today - they just have day jobs. She meets Circe the Sorceress, who's working the magic show at the Odyssey casi in Vegas. She battles demons who won't cross holy ground, even if it's a greasy-spoon diner. And then Cassie encounters the Great Sphinx of Egypt, the mother of all riddles and the writer of all the questions on the TV quiz shows, who gives her a cryptic clue that might just save the day... Will Cassie find a way out of the worst romantic relationship in history? Scroll up, click the Buy button & find out!
- Author BiographyMichael Angel's worlds of contemporary fantasy range from the unicorn-ruled world of the Morning Land to the gritty underside of Los Angeles. Author of the bestselling Centaur of the Crime - where C.S. Lewis meets CSI - his books populate shelves in languages from Russian to Portuguese. He currently resides in Southern California. Alas, despite keeping a keen eye out for griffins, centaurs, or pegasi, none have yet put in an appearance on Hollywood Boulevard. Michael Angel's welcome mat is out at his website, so feel free to visit: http: //www.michaelangelwriter.com.
- Author(s)Michael Angel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.