All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the story of the ways God has loved us from the beginning of time, especially through his son, Jesus. It is written to instruct and to inspire trust so that the child can love God. Ages. 6-12.
- Author(s)Jean Vanier
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.