All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book talks about a child missing his Dad who is deployed. A lot of times when someone deploys, the focus is on the soldier and maybe their spouse. But we can't forget about the children. They suffer from the lost of their parent's daily presence also. In this book, you will see some of the thoughts this little boy has while his father is deployed. Your children may be experiencing some of the same thoughts as this little boy.
- Author BiographyShabarbara Best-Everette is a graduate of The University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Studies (1998). Shabarbara is a Military Spouse and the mother of one son, Malachi. Shabarbara is the Owner and Operator of Words From The Heart Publishing Company. She is also the Author of You Don't Know My Story Will You Be My Friend? You Still Don't Know My Story Stop Bullying Me! No More Cyber Bullying! and Where's My Mommy?
- Author(s)Shabarbara Best- Everette
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byLeslie Moore
- Illustrator(s)Joseph Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.