All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis new title in Barron s A First Look At series encourages kids of preschool through early school age to understand and overcome problems that might trouble them in social and family relationships. Written by an experienced psychotherapist and counselor on a level that is always understandable to younger children, this book seeks to promote positive interactions among children, parents, and teachers. Thoughtful text is supplemented with child-friendly color illustrations on every page. A two-page How to Use This Book section for parents and teachers appears at the back of each book. In I Miss My Pet, younger children who lose a beloved puppy, kitten, or other pet are introduced to the idea of death. They are encouraged to understand that sadness is a first important step in the process of emotional healing, after the death of a loved one.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Look at . . .
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.