All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is about a love/friendship story based in the Eighties somewhere in California. One girl and two boys struggle to keep their bond in balance helped by music, science and the pretty car borrowed from an unsuspecting rock star. Everything is there for you readers: escapism, stalgia, a sense of fun. Here is a sexy yet t shallow story. There once was life before the flood. See that car? Get into it! Feel the sun, the palm trees and experience the way California was in the Eighties. There was a fun atmosphere, something special that is w lost...forever? The three main characters are Alanah, Todd and Martin. Alanah is the musician, Martin is the scientist, a big fan of Nikola Tesla, and Todd is the athlete. You might also recognize who is the Singer; I quote from the book: Nobody has a (big) se, except Cleopatra and Cyra de Bergerac.
- Author BiographyThe author has a day job in which she cannot show off her talent for mischief. She is a well-traveled, well-read misanthropist who does not suffer fools gladly.Though she seems to be a regular person, her temper and imagination are boiling just beneath the surface. She holds a B.A. in English Literature. She is also interested in film-making as I Miss Panama and the stories she already has in mind for the future would translate well onto the big screen.
- Author(s)Myriam R DuPont
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aurelie Sanchis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.