I Moved Your Cheese: For Those Who Refuse to Live as Mice in Someone Else's Maze by Deepak Malhotra (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you were a mouse trapped in a maze and someone kept moving the cheese, what would you do? Over a decade ago the bestselling business fable Who Moved My Cheese? offered its answer to this question: accept that change is inevitable and beyond your control, don't waste your time wondering why things are the way they are, keep your head down and start looking for the cheese. But success in the areas of invation, entrepreneurship, creativity, leadership, and business growth as well as personal growth depends on the ability to push the boundaries, reshape the environment, and play by a different set of rules: our own. With that in mind, Harvard Business School professor Deepak Malhotra offers a radically different answer to this question. Malhotra tells an inspiring story about three unique and adventurous mice Max, Big, and Zed who refuse to accept their reality as given. As we watch their lives unfold and intersect, we discover that instead of just blindly chasing after the cheese, each of us has the ability to escape the maze or even reconfigure it to our liking. In the face of established practices, traditional ideas, scarce resources, and the powerful demands or expectations of others, we often underestimate our ability to control our own destiny and overcome the constraints we face or think we face. I Moved Your Cheese reminds us that we can create the new circumstances and realities we want, but first we must discard the often deeply ingrained tion that we are thing more than mice in someone else's maze. As Zed explains, You see, Max, the problem is t that the mouse is in the maze, but that the maze is in the mouse.
- Author BiographyDeepak Malhotra is a Professor in the Negotiations, Organizations and Markets Unit at the Harvard Business School. He teaches Negotiation in the MBA program, and in a wide variety of executive programs including the Owner/President Management Program (OPM), Changing the Game and Families in Business. Deepak has won numerous awards for his teaching, including the HBS Faculty Award by Harvard Business School's MBA Class of 2011, and the Charles M. Williams Award from the Harvard Business School. In both 2011 and 2012, the MBA students selected Deepak to give the Best of EC Year speech to graduating students.
- Author(s)Deepak Malhotra
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight370 g
- Width57 mm
- Height87 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.