All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery active child gets lots of cuts and scrapes. Luckily most heal easily on their own. Every once in a while, though, theres a deep cut that requires stitches. This book helps readers understand when a wound needs to be stitched, how a doctor puts in stitches, and how to take care of the wound afterward.
- Author(s)Lisa M Herrington
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width147 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.