About this product
- DescriptionRepetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations that match the text provide maximum support to the emergent reader. Engaging stories promote reading comprehension, and easy and fun activities on the inside back covers extend learning. Great for Reading First, Fluency, Vocabulary, Text Comprehension, and ESL/ELL!
- Author(s)Kimberlee Graves
- PublisherCreative Teaching Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLearn to Read Read to Learn Fun & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Teaching Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosanne Litzinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.