All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in Errol Laborde's 'Streetcar' column, these 81 vignettes t only offer his observations on such familiar themes as Carnival, but also provide an insight into less-well-kwn local icons including Mr Bingle, the only symbol of Christmas that is unique to New Orleans .
- Author(s)Errol Laborde
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/11/2000
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Arthur Nead
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.