All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.92Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
About this product
- DescriptionI.O.U. University is about a recent college graduate who successfully paid all $43,678.46 of his student loans off in a year after graduating. It describes his journey through college, learning how to deal with the ever increasing cost of tuition, the burden of student loan debt, and how he balanced it all out to have the ideal college experience everyone wants. Max shares how he planned out his higher education from high school to successfully save $150,000 in tuition, loans and interest. In it he tells the reader why college is still worth it, even with the skyrocketing costs of higher education, and unstable job market. He shares his insights on how to find your purpose in this world, and other real-world advice a student should kw when attending college. Anything in life worth having is always hard to reach.
- Author BiographyMax is a recent college graduate with a degree in mining engineering. His many hobbies include cooking, fishing, camping, hiking, and swimming. He currently resides in Arizona.
- Author(s)Max Justice
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.