Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy neurologist's diagsis cut through my heart and pierced my soul, You have Lou Gehrig's disease. Never again would I view dreams with anticipation, or retirement with excitement. The dreams became nightmares; retirement, a disability. That is where the end of my story begins.
- Author BiographyGary D. Sullivan was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) in December 2004. It is estimated that the onset of his illness, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, occurred 18 months earlier in the spring of 2003. ALS has a life expectancy of two to five years from the onset of the disease. Gary recently passed the six-year mark; only ten percent of persons with ALS make it to seven years and beyond. A year after being diagnosed Gary accepted a position on the Board of Directors of the ALS Association Northern New England Chapter. He completed his two-year term in February 2008. In the fall of that year, he partnered with Orm Irish and Lee Urban to co-found the Maine ALS Collaborative to bring together Maine's top ALS-related organizations with the goal of improving services and the quality of life to the state's ALS population.
- Author(s)G D Sullivan
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.