All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is real love? Little Ava Jacobs is dying to find the answer to this seemingly simple question. Through a mother's patience, grandparents' joy, and a couple's kindness, Ava finds the meaning of real love.
- Author BiographyAmberly Kristen Clowe has been writing stories since she was a little girl. She studied cihldren's literature in college and graduated with a degree in early childhood education. After college, Amberly taught second grade for several years. Her students inspired her to revisit her passion for writing children's literature. She credits them as the inspiration for her first picture book, Katie Ling Fashion Queen, which was published in 2011 with AwareNow Publishing. I Really Love You, Ava is Amberly's second picture book. Her son, George, inspired this story about love and family. Today, caring for George and her daughter, Emma, as well as tackling many writing projects, keep Amberly very busy. She lives in Texas with her husband, children, two dogs, and six fish.
- Author(s)Amberly Kristen Clowe
- PublisherWillow Moon Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWillow Moon Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelsey C Roy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.