All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe loss of a loved one to death and the feelings and emotions that come with it can change the very core of a child's existence. Processing such a major change in their life can often be difficult as grief has many stages. After experiencing the tragic loss of his father and learning to process his grief through bereavement counseling, Demetrius Martin decided to help other children who have suffered a loss like his. He offers real life scenarios in the book with resolutions that the child can use to help deal with their loss. If he can help just one hurting child then he has changed his Tragedy into Triumph!
- Author(s)Demetrius A Martin
- PublisherSecond Time Media & Communications
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationRedford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecond Time Media & Communications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.