Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJordan Carlisle is a young, career driven woman with a passion for life and family. Her world is suddenly altered by both death and love when she is torn between family loyalty and a chance at happiness with the man who holds her in her dreams. Will time and techlogy bring her and the handsome stranger together or will the powerful forces that have plagued her since childhood keep them apart? Gregory Riley has kept a secret most of his life to avoid discovery. Now he is on a quest to find the person who can change his life, forever. He kws her face, her touch and her voice; but thing more. He uses clues, from his dreams, to find both her and a timeless love that defies explanation. In spite of the darkness working to keep them apart, can he get to her first and help her remember ? Jordan and Gregory discover a deep connection in the ability to encroach on one ather's dreams of both past and present. Together, they learn that their lives have crossed time and time again, only to end tragically. Guided by an unearthly visionary and help from those who have gone before, they are given clues and revelations to uncover their place in history. In order to stay together, they must discover where fate went astray, who is responsible and where they fit in to the ancient prophesy. Working side-by-side, they seek to unlock the hidden powers and mysteries that will defeat the darkness in this life and allow them to be together, forever. Will love finally prevail or will the darkness win again?
- Author BiographyCynthia P. O'Neill grew up in Clewiston, Florida and moved to Central Florida to attend college. There, she married her friend, love, and soul mate and still resides there with their amazing son, and a feisty, four-legged little boy. In her books, Cynthia draws on her background in healthcare and business, along with her husband's engineering knowledge. Several years after she got married, she started dreaming about the characters in I Remember. It took eight years before she decided that it needed to be told. With the encouragement of family and friends, she decided to bring Jordan and Gregory to life in a series of Young Adult, Paranormal Romances with a Historical bent. I Remember is the first book in the Remembrance series. Cynthia's first book is geared towards the Young Adult, Historical and Paranormal Romance fans. She does hope to grow as a writer and write in multiple genres. Her second series; is a steamy romance called Learning to Trust, part of the Learning Series, coming out in August. She tries to make her writing very personal and close to her heart. Regular life is the inspiration for her books, but her imagination takes them to new heights, opening up possibilities that would normally not exist.
- Author(s)Cynthia P O'Neill
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.