Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoyager Classics - timeless masterworks of science fiction and fantasy. A beautiful clothbound edition of I, Robot, the classic collection of robot stories from the master of the genre. In these stories Isaac Asimov creates the Three Laws of Robotics and ushers in the Robot Age. Earth is ruled by master-machines but the Three Laws of Robotics have been designed to ensure humans maintain the upper hand: 1) A robot may t injure a human being or allow a human being to come to harm 2) A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. 3) A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does t conflict with the First or Second Law. But what happens when a rogue robot's idea of what is good for society contravenes the Three Laws?
- Author BiographyIsaac Asimov was the author of nearly five hundred books. He wrote crime and nonfiction as well as SF. He died in 1992, aged 72 years.
- Author(s)Isaac Asimov
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight440 g
- Width159 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementClothbound edition
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.05New
- AU $15.01New
- AU $8.00Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $56.92New
- AU $47.29Used
- AU $18.25New
- AU $16.43New
- AU $11.92Used
- AU $27.83New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.54
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $13.99
- AU $33.96Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $15.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.