All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan I run? A woman paralyzed ? This story about a paralyzed woman is far from unique but if you can put yourself in that wheelchair and imagine what you might feel when discovering why you are in that chair then this story will provoke you to look at yourself with confidence and hope kwing that thing is impossible . Life was challenging and exciting and beautiful and thing seemed to stop Bonnie from experiencing it until she encountered something beyond her control, something she didn't expect. It took many years for her to grapple with herself and to understand why she was on this earth and what her purpose was . All of us are here for a reason and maybe this true story will help you discover your unique reason.
- Author BiographyNow living in a small city in the San Gabriel Valley, in So California, Bonnie is experiencing a full life. Although having to use a ventilator 24/7 and traveling around via a power chair, she goes everywhere with her caregivers and friends . The beach, parks and malls see her often but her love for her church tops the week. I cannot live in this world and confront problems without an ongoing relationship with Jesus, says Bonnie. He gives me strength and learning about how much He loves me keeps me going in the right direction. Bonnie recently discovered she has breast cancer and is being followed by the great City of Hope which is practically in her backyard. She takes it day by day and is believing what God's word says, By His stripes, (Jesus) I have been healed.
- Author(s)Bonnie L Hagy
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.